Friday, May 15, 2009

My day at school

My day at school was only FUN FUN FUN.
Today we had something called "groups".
There was on group who played soccer, one group that just played out side, and one group that was on the computer.And after that we did something called "walking in a train".
I said i was half Norwegian and half American right?
Well I'm living in Norway now,and their national day is really important.
So we walk in a train on the 17. of May and walk with big signs called "Faner" while we sing.
But we practice on "walking in a train" before the big day comes.
Oh and before i forget...after we "walk in a train" (parade) we go to town.

We do this because there´s a "russ train" there.....(a russ is a guy like 19 years old that walks around passing out their "Russ cards" to kids along the parade route.

It should be a great weekend! I will try to take some pictures for my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great National Day now it's time to get ready for your BIRTHDAY PARTY. I know you aren't having your party until the weekend but wanted to wish you a happy happy day for tomorrow. Send lots of pix ... love you and miss you. Wish we could be there. xoxoxo Mor Mor, Fudge, and G'pa.

    ReplyDelete