Friday, May 29, 2009

10 yeas old!!!!

I´m ten, I´m ten!!!! wohooo.
I´m finely 10 years old :).
oh and my birthday was a great!!!
we did lot of activities that were kinda fun....
I lost on every one :((
On limbo I fell,on the dancing game (We dance when the music plays and when it stops we freeze,and if we move if the music stopped we´r out). so I moved and I was out of the game...when the music stopped...,and we play egg race with raw potato's...I lost :(.
But lets talk about something nice :).
My mom but allot of work in this party and it was awesome...(thanks mom :))
we had a guitar cake and I will try to get them on my blog tomorrow (hopefully).
well Iwill try to blog tomorrow to.



P.s remember what i said

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pictures!!! You're right, you have one great Mom!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a great party. Happy Birthday & can't wait to see the pix!

    ReplyDelete