Friday, August 20, 2010

My summer vacation

I was in the U.s.a in like 3 weeks..

it was awesome! I staid with my parents at my grandparents house in a couple of weeks and then they went home and i got to stay there!!! it was awesome...

we went to chuck e cheese and worlds of fun and all the stuff i wanted to do!!!

Fun...

We went to science city in town , oh and we did the house hunter stuff there to! it was BORING!!! We filmed in like 15 hours which was like 5 min. in the whole show!!!


After the 6 weeks i was there i flew home with my grand parents... then like 4 days after that we went to Poland! We went to Auschwitz and that was kind of disturbing...

And we went to the salt mines too! that was fun... there was a whole church there made out of SALT!!! YUP... everything! well when we went back home my grand parents got to stay at my house in Norway for ten days!! It was fun but they left this morning at like 4:0 clock in the morning... i went with my mom and drove them to the bus station :(.. everybody cryed and i even think that my grandfather was a about to cry too!! srry i did not have any pics on this post..



K.I.T Dane

No comments:

Post a Comment